luni, 26 ianuarie 2015

Boat cleaner

Boat cleaner

STP Oil Treatment memberikan perlindungan ekstra terhadap gesekan, tekanan serta panas yang sangat tinggi. I am considering using STP synthetic oil treatment in my 4. My engine is starting to get louder during idle and I am looking to use . The high-viscosity formula is designed to help fight metal-to-metal friction and provides a thicker . Smøremiddel for dieselmotorer. For ekstra beskyttelse av dieselmotoren. Find the perfect Stp Oil Treatment stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. STP OIL TREATMENT Fights friction to help protect against engine wear by providing a thicker cushion between moving engine parts.


Boat cleaner

Ratings Write a Review Add to Wishlist Add to Compare. Brand Name : STP; Size : As Shown in Image . Just curious how you guys feel about using oil treatment in a 19engine. I use it in my daily driver vehicles.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

Postări populare